You could follow me on theses social forums

Tuesday 3 December 2013

all I want for Christmas is you

all I want for Christmas is you
Christmas is round the corner (who would have thought) and for the run up till then here are a few Christmas hope to buys for you (treat yourself go on) or a loyal friend. I love participating in Secret Santa, so maybe these lovely delectable's are a bit over my spend-age. Christmas is all about giving and receiving.*wink*
                                                                           
xoxo
Sonia
beauty post and haul coming soon
ps. these items down below are in american stores for US dollars
all I want for Christmas is you by peachesandcreamxox featuring Eos

Marc Jacobs daisy perfume
marcjacobs.com


Diesel perfume
diesel.com


Eos lip care
target.com


Chanel travel kit
farfetch.com



Beauty product
lushusa.com


Glitter nail polish
$8.19 - fashionunion.com


Set of makeup brush
$49 - thehut.com



Eos lip makeup
$9.82 - austique.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the encouraging messages x will reply as soon as possible