You could follow me on theses social forums

Friday 7 February 2014

week in blog

Ello lovelies this week has been a day of set in assignments and due dates so nothing out of the extraordinary a couple of items I brought was the neon pink beanie from primark for £2

I love how I can mix and match dewy plain outfits with this statement beanie, most importantly it's adorable and girly. I also had a spur of the moment shop at Topshop, I brought white skinny Leigh jeans, patterned floral miniskirt and an embroidered skimpy vest top ( I took some photos but my one wonder laptop will not enable me to upload) needless to say that I am completely spent for the remaining weeks and pay day could not come any sooner.
                                                                           
                                                                       Xoxo
                                                                      Sonia
Ps I recently purchased a camera thats high definition, so I cannot wait to look book daily outfits**




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the encouraging messages x will reply as soon as possible