You could follow me on theses social forums

Monday 31 March 2014

Distressed ankle skinnies > DIY

ello readers
I have been seeing a lot of distressed jeans lately, so I wanted to attempt to make my own it should have been an easy makeshift procedure. I also figured it would have been  easier to forward the instructions pre recorded in  digital format, instead of writing it which usually is more complicated.

The jeans are used are my oldest pair of Topshop moto ankle jeans, ( although I original wanted to try them on my high waisted black skinnies, but me being the actual whimp I am was too scared to ruin them).  watch the link down below this two paragraph description to see how i successfully transformed my jeans, I may eventually publish it on my YouTube channel.

Be the way it is an extremely short clip, somehow I couldn't stretch the recording




 







                        Credits to my brother, for filming; even though he rarely follows my instructions.
                                                                             xoxo
                                                                             Sonia  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the encouraging messages x will reply as soon as possible