You could follow me on theses social forums

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Quick update

Ello readers

I know, I haven't really been blogging; Iv' e been in my blogging sucks attitude about to give up moments; but now I am rearing to go. Here's a quick speedy update on what is going on in the world according to Sonia....

1) I've gotten into the University of my 1st choice (I kinda changed it last minute) but after scoring decent grades (I know I even surprised myself) I will be starting now in September Law with Criminal Justice at Brunel University so If any of you have any tips direct message me via email.
Right now I am busy completing two pending assignments on the Criminal Justice system in UK law due on the 18th of November :/

 I am hooked on watching Project Runaway the series is sensational about budding fashion designers trying to make it in a corporal fashion industry, my favourite so far has been series 13 I urge you to go check it out (new series called : Project runaway Threads)

3) I've been busy shopping (like that isn't a great excuse; my ebay halter tops have arrived through the amazing postal service so I am hoping to complete a DIY comedy slogan tee

4) The weather hasn't been too bad,  it's awesome that it is the fall so anything goes I can wear skinnes and a simple cut out tee and its not too cold to wear a pair of shorts.

5) I work part time at VUE cinema (near campus site), which is exciting for mo being a movie buff and all; though I am tired most of the time working late shifts. *thinking about that dreadful assignment*

Most importantly I would like to collaborate with a FASHION BLOGGER; that shares the same interests, as little old me I have been invisable inside the blogging community for quite some time and would really like to to get to know genuinely "cool" people on this site. SO I AM REACHING OUT to readers (or people that just happened to pass by this blog page) email me via soniaindgo@gmail.com

Ps I don't bite. Yours desperately

Lastly thank you all who still follow me on my bloglovin page; hard to believe that I still get day to day responses *kisses to you for all your support. LET'S REACH 50 !

Sonia
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the encouraging messages x will reply as soon as possible